Here are a few things to keep in mind if you have made an appointment with us, and thank you for your business if you have chosen us!
What we ask of you:
- Allow about 30 minutes before and after your scheduled appointment for our arrival
- If you do not have a driveway, let us know what to expect for parking
- Please remove any items sitting on top of the piano, this helps save time
- Refrain from noisy activities if we're tuning that day (watching TV, vacuuming, etc)
What we promise:
- We will call or text if we're going to be more than 30 minutes late
- We will take our shoes off or wear protective covers if necessary
- We will discuss anything we discover during the appointment
- We will let you know if the piano needs something more than originally planned
- We will never "surprise" you with a bill higher than we talked about
If you're not happy, we're not happy, and we mean that. If anything should happen right after we leave, or two weeks after the appointment, don't hesitate to call us so we can make it right. We want you to feel good about your investment!